AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 01, 2022 11:54AM
if I just include this line of code in a model TaskxTimexSexxCravP:

-gltLabel 1 'Male_stress_CravP' -gltCode 1 'Gender : 1*Male Task : 1*stress CravP : ' \

my understanding is that this contrast will show me regions of significant activation during stressful condition that predict craving in males. Of note here, the craving variable varies within cluster (so we have diff craving values for each condition (stress, neutral or drug) and for each subject - I have mean centered within cluster and included crav as a random effect).

if I just include this line of code in a separate model TaskxTimexSexxHDD:

-gltLabel 1 'Male_stress_HDD' -gltCode 1 'Gender : 1*Male Task : 1*stress HDD : ' \

my understanding is that this contrast will show me regions of significant activation during stressful condition that predict binge/heavy drinking days in males.

What I would like to know is if the activation in the regions that appear to predict craving during stress in males (or females) may be stronger among those males (or females) with higher % of binge drinking days (i.e., this relationship between stress and craving in males may vary as a result of heavy drinking days).
Subject Author Posted

3dlme with multiple covariates of interest

mradoman November 30, 2022 05:48PM

Re: 3dlme with multiple covariates of interest

gang December 01, 2022 10:02AM

mradoman December 01, 2022 11:54AM

gang December 02, 2022 02:50PM

mradoman December 16, 2022 01:59PM