AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 20, 2023 02:32AM
Hi pt,

Thanks for the response! I have attached the output here. It looks like the initial alignment is not great. I tested using "-init_xform AUTO_CENTER" with the @auto_tlrc command just to check, but the same result occurred (convergence not being reached and output being warped). And yes, this is an fMRI processing pipeline. I think the "-xform shift_rotate_scale" option works well for us, my main question is whether it can be applied automatically like it says in the help file (since it would save a lot of time re-running subjects!).

Sincerely,
Ian
Attachments:
open | download - IMG_overlap_check.jpg (124.3 KB)
Subject Author Posted

@auto_tlrc Not Automatically Applying "-xform"

brainboi January 19, 2023 01:49PM

Re: @auto_tlrc Not Automatically Applying "-xform"

ptaylor January 19, 2023 04:08PM

Re: @auto_tlrc Not Automatically Applying "-xform" Attachments

brainboi January 20, 2023 02:32AM

brainboi February 11, 2023 07:54PM

Daniel Glen February 14, 2023 11:07AM