AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 06, 2023 08:15AM
Hello Afni experts
I am trying to use RetinoProc for a retinotopy analysis and I have a doubt about it. In the various scripts in the demo I see that there is no input field in which to enter the initial phase of my visual stimulus (be it the wedge for polar angles or the ring for eccentricity). Should I assume that whatever the initial phase of the stimulus is, the result is not affected, or does Afni take a default value (such as zero degrees for the wedge) as the initial phase?
Thanks in advance for your answer!!!

Luca
Subject Author Posted

Help RetinoProc stimulus

Lucafc97 February 06, 2023 08:15AM

Re: Help RetinoProc stimulus

Daniel Glen February 09, 2023 01:16PM

Re: Help RetinoProc stimulus Attachments

Lucafc97 February 16, 2023 10:41AM

Re: Help RetinoProc stimulus Attachments

Daniel Glen February 16, 2023 07:12PM

Re: Help RetinoProc stimulus