AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 19, 2023 01:59PM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to generate a group mask (an ROI) based on the functional group activations.
I was thinking of using the 3dclusterize command However my cluster of interest does not show up there (actually looking from the GUI report) . It's strange cause its' a big cluster.

Editing: it actually shows up I see it when I click on the Flash option but as en entire huge cluster , is there anyway to delineate the brain region I'm interested in?
Thanks in advance.

Basically I would like to extract only where my crosshair is (temporal areas) but because activations spread out all the way to the frontal area I can't get just this cluster; and then when I raised the threshold then I loose some of the part I want in my mask

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2023 04:01PM by Lysianne.
Attachments:
open | download - Screenshot 2023-05-19 at 4.00.01 PM.png (144.3 KB)
Subject Author Posted

generate an ROI based on group activation - cluster too big Attachments

Lysianne May 19, 2023 01:59PM

Re: generate an ROI based on group activation - cluster too big

ptaylor May 21, 2023 02:36PM