AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 26, 2023 03:51AM
Hi Paul,

thanks for the elaborated explanation.

The values in the errts do reflect BOLD % signal change. I might just state it as "BOLD % signal change." I guess you could state it as "0.34% BOLD signal change from estimated baseline", but I would not state "0.34% BOLD signal change from errts baseline of 0". Maybe that is splitting hairs, but the latter seems different.

I totally get your point. It makes sense and I also agree with you. The "baseline" in the errts is an estimation and nothing ultra precise, so we have to formulate it more carefully so to speak.
Subject Author Posted

Scaling in AFNI proc for the .errts resting-state output

Philipp May 25, 2023 02:05PM

Re: Scaling in AFNI proc for the .errts resting-state output

ptaylor May 25, 2023 02:24PM

Philipp May 25, 2023 02:38PM

ptaylor May 25, 2023 03:04PM

Philipp May 26, 2023 03:51AM