AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 20, 2002 10:25AM
Hi, All,

I have a problem in using 3dFouier program, I want to reject everything that is below 109 seconds in my EPI dataset, I used the following command line:

3dFourier -prefix EDE-highpass -highpass 0.0091743119 EDE+orig

Where EDE+orig. is my EPI dataset, and EDE-highpass is the name used for the new file after high pass filter process, and 0.0091743119 is from 1/109,

Unfortunatelly, when I looked at EDE-highpass+orig. clicking the "Image" there is no EPI image visuable in axial, corronal, or sagittal sections, when I click the "Graph", -1 is the value for all the time point value, could you please tell me what's wrong? The version of 3dFourier is version 0.8 last modified 8-17-99.

I am trying to extract the time-course( intensities) of each activated voxel using 3dmaskdump, I found there is big drift between cycles in intensities versus time-points, the cycle-averaged time-series graphs looked bad, that is why I tried to use 3dFourier high pass filter to reject low frenqency, can anybody try your EPI data and tell me the correct command line for using 3dFourier? any comments are appreciated! Is there any other way to deal with the intensities drift among various cycles, thanks in advance!

LInHE
Subject Author Posted

How to deal with Intensities drift among cycles, 3dFourier high pass filter ?

Lin HE November 20, 2002 10:25AM