AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 27, 2002 12:38PM
Greetings,

I have a question about the program waver.

Is there a way to have waver read individual columns in a 1D file? I have 1D files with columns representing different stimulus types in an event related design, but when I ask waver to read just 1 of the columns, like this:
waver -GAM -peak 1.0 -dt 1.0 -tstim `cat '27_stim.1D[1]'` > 27_stim_RF.1D

I get the following error message:
cat: 27_stim.1D[1]: No such file or directory
Illegal -tstim option

If I use as an input a 1D file with just 1 column, it works fine. However, it would be nice to have waver read individual columns of a 1D file, so that all stimulus types can be stored in the same file. Is that possible?

Thank you very much.

Sean
Subject Author Posted

waver & 1D files

Sean Drummond November 27, 2002 12:38PM

Re: waver & 1D files

Sean Drummond November 27, 2002 12:45PM

bob cox November 27, 2002 03:46PM

Sean Drummond November 29, 2002 01:32PM