AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 13, 2003 12:22PM
Dear Bob!

I am recently toubled by an unexpected program abort of the AFNI GUI. The program usually quits, when I am pushing the "Transform button" moving AC-PC aligned anatomy into Talairach space.

AFNI is providing following error message:
Fatal Signal 11 (SIGSEGV) received
AFNI_marks_quality_check
AFNI_marks_action_CB
AFNI:main
Bottom of Debug Stack
*** Program Abort ***

[1] Exitcode 1 afni

Please, let me know, if you can help. The rest seems to work fine, but I cannot put structurals in TT-space anymore because of this.
By the way I am using the current version of AFNI (2.51l of 31 Dec 2002) on a Linux machine with Red Hat 8.0.

Thanks,

Lukas
Subject Author Posted

AFNI aborts

Lukas Pezawas January 13, 2003 12:22PM

Re: AFNI aborts

bob cox January 14, 2003 08:02PM

Re: AFNI aborts

rick reynolds January 14, 2003 08:07PM

Thanks

Lukas Pezawas January 16, 2003 05:54PM