AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Arun Bokde
March 31, 2003 11:10AM
Hi,

I am having a minor problem with to3d reading files that contain the output from imcutup.
to3d thinks that is is reading DICOM format files. I have tried to input the format such as

to3d -time:zt 28 96 3600 seq-z '3D:0:0:64:64:1' -@< sequence96

For whatever reason, to3d keeps giving me an error that it cannot find the file '3D:0:0:64:64:1' and it then inputs the list of files that is contained within sequence96.

An unrelated problem, when I start AFNI, I get the error message that "AFNI Version check: fails to complete'

I am using version AFNI 2.51k.

Best,

Arun

Subject Author Posted

Dicom problem

Arun Bokde March 31, 2003 11:10AM