AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 21, 2003 07:17PM
Doug,

I am curious if there are any plans in the works to add a couple of features to the ANOVA package.

1. The ability to have unequal n's in various cells (in my particular case, I may have unequal numbers of males and females, or patients and controls).

2. The ability to use a continuous variable, ala ANCOVA (in my case, I like to look at the effects of performance and/or education, which are measured on a continuous scale).

While these features can sometimes be used in 3dRegAna, regression does not allow for repeated measures (which all of my studies happen to be), and I do not think RegAna has random effects model (is that correct?).

If features these are not on the radar screen for the future, I would certainly throw my meager vote behind adding them.

Thanks a lot.

sean

Subject Author Posted

ANOVA features

Sean Drummond April 21, 2003 07:17PM

Re: ANOVA features

bob cox April 22, 2003 09:02AM

Re: ANOVA features

Sean Drummond April 25, 2003 02:16PM