AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 24, 2003 10:09PM
Hi AFNI Experts!

I would like to try the new program 3dWarp and perform an affine transformation of my deconvolved EPI data set onto the subjects skull stripped brain. I have some minor distortions along the frontal lobe streching the epi image a little along the frontal lobe. I would like to get rid of this effect by warping it onto the subject's brain. I did not find any documentation so far concerning this newish program.

Any suggestions, how I should set up the matrix+vector, would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lukas
Subject Author Posted

3dWarp

Lukas Pezawas April 24, 2003 10:09PM

Re: 3dWarp

bob cox April 25, 2003 08:48AM

Thanks

Lukas Pezawas April 25, 2003 12:06PM