AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 07, 2003 02:14PM
HI AFNI Experts!

I have a quick question:

I have a statistical dataset ( output of 3dANOVA3 ) across subjects in TT-space containing F-statistics for the the main effects and interactions (3 BRIKS: #1, #3, #5). Contrasts of factor levels contain t-statistics (another 11 sub-BRIKS).

I want to calculate FDR for all sub-BRIKS. In the 3dFDR manual example 3 explains, how to use this program to convert t-statistics into FDR z-scores.
However, I wonder, if I have to do something different to the subbricks containing F-statistics. Example 2 mentions something like this in a little bit different context.
1) How should I calculate FDR z-scores in my context?
2) And how can I combine these two output file into one bucket, if two different commands are necessary.

Thanks,

Lukas
Subject Author Posted

3dFDR and F-statistics

Lukas Pezawas May 07, 2003 02:14PM

Re: 3dFDR and F-statistics

B. Douglas Ward May 07, 2003 06:31PM

Thanks

Lukas Pezawas May 07, 2003 07:25PM