AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 09, 2003 12:15PM
Hi,

I'm looking for an easy way to get the functional value of a voxel using xyz coordinates and the command line. I've looked at several of the AFNI programs, and I couldn't find a direct way to do this. Basically, I wanted to be able to reference an XYZ coordinate, as well as a dataset (and sub-brik) and get back a value. I'm thinking of this in terms of Perl scripting to work with 3dclust output.

Here is an example I was thinking of, referencing the same XYZ coordinate (same voxel) across two datasets (with subbrick selectors)
36 44 -7 datasetA+tlrc[1] datasetB+tlrc[2]

the output at the shell would simply be the value of the voxel in each dataset
%shell> 5 3.678

Is there any utility that currently does this? Would it be difficult to implement?

Thanks,
Tim Souza
Subject Author Posted

command-line functional values

Timothy Souza May 09, 2003 12:15PM

Re: command-line functional values

bob cox May 09, 2003 12:43PM

Timothy Souza May 09, 2003 01:02PM

bob cox May 09, 2003 05:51PM