AFNI program: @afni_refacer_make_master
Output of -help
* This script makes a new mask/shell dataset for use with
@afni_refacer_run. You probably do not need to run this script.
* This script has no options. The command line should be
a list of T1-weighted dataset names that have NOT been
skull-stripped or defaced or refaced.
* The output is a dataset afni_refacer_shell.nii.gz that
contains the average 'face', which will be applied in
* Where I say 'face', I mean 'non-brain tissue', which includes
some skull regions, thus altering the outer shape of the
head to some extent (including the ears).
* A minimum of 9 input datasets is required; 20 is probably
enough to produce a master for refacing purposes.
* This script depends on the existence of two datasets:
MNI152_2009_template_SSW.nii.gz = MNI-space skull stripping template
afni_refacer_MNIbmask10.nii.gz = MNI-space dilated brain mask
* These datasets should be in the AFNI executable directory, and are
supplied with the pre-compiled AFNI binaries.
* The first dataset is used (by @afni_refacer_make_onebigA12 and
@afni_refacer_run) to align a dataset to MNI space
* The second dataset is used to mask off the brain region when making
the output dataset afni_refacer_shell.nii.gz
* Modifying this script, and the other @afni_refacer_XXX scripts, to
use a different template will require replacing the two datasets
listed above appopriately.
* And possibly modifying the 3dcalc command 'extend it downwards',
Author - The Face of Imperial Zhark, Who is Terrible to Behold!
This page auto-generated on
Thu Jul 22 18:58:13 EDT 2021