AFNI program: imupsam
Output of -help
Usage: imupsam [-A] n input_image output_image
*** Consider using the newer imcat for resampling.
byte and rgb images
* Upsamples the input 2D image by a factor of n and
writes result into output_image; n must be an
integer in the range 2..30.
* 7th order polynomial interpolation is used in each
* Inputs can be complex, float, short, PGM, PPM, or JPG.
* If input_image is in color (PPM or JPG), output will
be PPM unless output_image ends in '.jpg'.
* If output_image is '-', the result will be written
to stdout (so you could pipe it into something else).
* The '-A' option means to write the result in ASCII
format: all the numbers for the file are output,
and nothing else (no header info).
* Author: RW Cox -- 16 April 1999.
This page auto-generated on
Tue Nov 19 18:10:46 EST 2019