AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 30, 2014 12:30PM
Thanks for your answers Rick and Ziad,

Concerning the update, unfortunately i cannot do that right now: the afni ver I use is on a network of computers and I need the administrator help to do that and he is not available for the moment.

Nevertheless, it seems indeed that the problems I'm facing are due to some bugs that could be solved by an update: I understood that things go wrong in suma (misregistration between surfaces and statistics) when I'm asking to view both hemispheres at the same time AND loading a dataset for the RIGHT hemisphere. But everything is correct if I'm asking for the LEFT hemisphere dataset or if I'm viewing one hemisphere only.
So for now I'm able to continue and get around the bug by always loading first the left hemisphere dataset!!

I will do the update as soon as possible and let you know if I still have some problem.

In the meantime could you indicate me which command I can use to make an average surface from all the standard surfaces of my subjects (like in the Fig 2 of your paper, Brenna D. Argall et al. 2006 in Hum Brain Mapp).I saw in the suma.pdf that we can
use 1deval to make some means (correct?), but then which files we have to average?

Thanks by advance.
Alain
Subject Author Posted

Suma group analysis

Alain Guillaume October 28, 2014 02:51PM

Re: Suma group analysis

rick reynolds October 28, 2014 03:44PM

Alain Guillaume October 28, 2014 04:08PM

Alain Guillaume October 29, 2014 02:09PM