AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 15, 2003 04:08PM
I have some questions regarding the display of 3DFDR images. I am assuming that the number below the Z-slider is the q-value. It seems to me that if I am working at an alpha of 0.05, I still need to figure out where the q-line intersects the p-values (as per the Genovese paper). I can do that from the listing provided by 3dFDR's output of the index,p,q, and Z values. Once I know this, I can set the z-value slider to a value that corresponds with the q-value calculated above. The indicated Z-value is then the FDR. Am I correct? Please help if I have got this completely wrong.

Rao

Subject Author Posted

3DFDR question.

Rao Gullapalli May 15, 2003 04:08PM

Re: 3DFDR question.

B. Douglas Ward May 15, 2003 06:16PM