AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Cris Hamilton
June 08, 2004 08:07AM
This is a seemingly simple problem, but I haven't found an answer after searching the FAQs and message board.

I'm using AFNI on OS X 10.3. When I attempt to save an image and click the "Disp" button to open the "display options" pop-up (in order to specify .jpg instead of .ppm), I'm unable to move the pop-up, which is necessary to click the "done" button for display options (located at the bottom of the pop-up).

I believe command-click works in a regular Linux environment, but what is the analogous command in OSX?

I've tried the fn, ctrl, alt-option and open apple/command and every combination of the above and the pop-up window will not move.

Thanks for any assistance.
Subject Author Posted

Moving display pop-up with OS X

Cris Hamilton June 08, 2004 08:07AM

Re: Moving display pop-up with OS X

Robert Cox June 08, 2004 08:46AM

Re: Moving display pop-up with OS X

Cris Hamilton June 10, 2004 06:22PM