AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 22, 2004 02:42PM
Hi,

I'm running the linux_glibc22 version of AFNI off of a central raidzone and I'm having problems with the cursor. On two out of my twelve machines, whenever I open up AFNI the cursor changes from a standard pointer to an X. On the other ten machines it stays as a pointer. I was wondering if there is some setting in AFNI that causes this change. It would confuse me if it were an AFNI setting as I am running the same AFNI application on multiple machines and it is only on two of them that this problem occurs. Still, if anyone has any info or thoughts on how I can get the cursor to stay a pointer, and not become an X, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

>Xander

Subject Author Posted

cursor / pointer

Xander June 22, 2004 02:42PM

Re: cursor / pointer

Robert Cox June 22, 2004 03:03PM

Xander June 22, 2004 03:51PM

Robert Cox June 23, 2004 09:29AM