AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 04, 2005 01:56PM
I am trying to convert a standard mesh surface to the vec format using ConvertSurface using a command:

ConvertSurface -i_fs MapIco_lh_std.smoothwm.asc -o_vec Map_Ico_lh_std.smoothwm_node MapIco_lh_std.smoothwm_faceset

and it gives me an error:

Error ConvertSurface: output file(s) Map_Ico_lh_std.smoothwm_node.1D.coord and/or MapIco_lh_std.smoothwm_faceset.1D.topo exist already.

Sadly, those files do not exist- why is this error happening? I've tried slightly changing the name of the output files, but no matter what I change it to they seem to "already exist." I've also tried using -o_1D (and specifying pial instead of smoothwm) and had the same result. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Katherine
Subject Author Posted

ConvertSurface error

Katherine November 04, 2005 01:56PM

Re: ConvertSurface error

rick reynolds November 04, 2005 04:55PM