AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 28, 2008 09:59PM
Hi,Everyone

I am a novice in the field of AFNI,but need access the AFNI data using Matlab. When I use the matlab process of MatAFNI_Demo.m to learn how the AFNI Matlab Library work , Matlab report the error

"??? Undefined command/function 'BrikLoad'.
Error in ==> MatAFNI_Demo at 66
[err, Vm, Info, ErrMessage] = BrikLoad (BrikName, Opt);”

I want to know here whether the command of BrikLoad is same to the command of Load or not.

Besides, someone can tell me how to use the AFNI Matlab library to read and write the AFNI datas, and is it required to be used in Linux not windows?

Thank you very much!
Subject Author Posted

About afni Matlab library!

chao liu February 28, 2008 09:59PM

Re: About afni Matlab library!

Ziad February 28, 2008 10:40PM

chao liu February 29, 2008 02:36AM

chao liu February 29, 2008 03:46AM

Daniel Glen February 29, 2008 12:55PM