AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 05, 2008 10:10AM
Hi,
I am wondering if/how 3dAnova3 can be used with an ROI analysis approach, where I can calculate a separate Anova for the voxels in each region I draw.
For my analysis, I draw ROIs on aligned anatomical images and then use these ROIs in 3dmaskave with deconvolved EPI. (I use mrange to restrict the voxels to one ROI at a time and save the output to a text file for each ROI). However, 3dAnova3 is only performed on 3D data sets and cannot be run on the output I receive from my ROI analysis.
Are there any suggestions for a way that I can make this work?
Thanks,
Kristen
Subject Author Posted

3dAnova for ROI analysis

Kristen March 05, 2008 10:10AM

Re: 3dAnova for ROI analysis

Gang Chen March 05, 2008 01:19PM