AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 27, 2008 10:32AM
This bug is only related to a special case. I'll try to describe the case I encountered as best as can.By opening two AFNI control sets, it allows us to view images in one control set (A) while view the time series or HRF time course in the "Graph" of another control set (B). Interestingly, if we select the "Talairach view" in Control Set A, the timing graph in Control Set B can "warp on demand", i.e., spatial coordinates are automatically warped to the Talairach space though Control Set B is in original view. This is very useful since we don't need to transform all datasets to Talairach by this means. However, comparing multiple time series or HRF by using "Tran 1D Dataset#N" plugin in the Opt button of the timing graph is not functioning in this setup. When selecting the datasets for Input #1, #2..., the "choose dataset" button is greyed out. We simply hear a error beep. Sometimes (not always), the terminal window may also show an error message "xlib error..". There's a possible bypass for this. By switching Control Set A to the original vew, the "Tran 1D Dataset#N" is available. After adding the additional timing curves, we can switch Control Set A back to "Talairach view". This seems to be a bug. Fixing this makes the operations more straightforward.

Subject Author Posted

Tran 1D Dataset#N not available in the second AFNI controlset

Yisheng Xu October 27, 2008 10:32AM