AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 18, 2008 09:44PM
I have a number of scans for older subjects that I am attempting to skull strip but due to the high variability in atrophy rates and the increased ventricles I am getting back some output that is not up to the level I need it at. In attempts to find the best options within skull strip to run on my subjects I ran a number of different options simutaneously so that I could compare the outputs. I wanted to compare these back to the original anatomical datasets by overlaying the skull_stripped version over the regular structural scan but after skull_stripping a number of the scans seem to be off from the original orientation such that they do not overlay properly. Is there are way to compensate for this in the skull_stripping syntax or what would be the best way to then register these together to compensate?
Subject Author Posted

registration of skullstripped scans to anatomical

John November 18, 2008 09:44PM