AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 30, 2012 05:20PM
Hello,

I have resting state data. I used afni_proc to preprocess it. I have read both the 3dGroupInCorr and the setup instructions. It may be the end of the day but I still don't understand whether I take my preprocessed data and put it into the setup program or straight into the 3dGroupInCorr program. Also from the message board it sounds like there is a gui to use but I did not see any reference to it in the web pages explaining the processes.

Finally, all my data is in standard space and I have a list of coordinates that I want to explore correlations for. Do I need to pull out time courses for each person first? It looked like not but then it looked like I could put my preprocessed data into the setup program but after reading more it doesn't seem like it. An Alice and Wonderland World.

I would love your help oh White Rabbits.

Thanks

Becky
Subject Author Posted

3dGroupInCorr

Rebecca Ray July 30, 2012 05:20PM

Re: 3dGroupInCorr

rick reynolds July 30, 2012 08:47PM