AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 28, 2012 12:37PM
Hi All,
I am using to3d to convert dicom file into afni files. The dicom files are PET images with 207 slices per volume from the PET department in Bethesda campus. When I open the converted file, there appears a black belt in the middle of the volume. I tried to run to3d GUI, it seems to3d is able to correctly read the paramters in the dicom header. Since the black belt is not completly dark, I don't think there are missing slices. (I have also tried the conversion in SPM. The images turned out to be OK. So nothing wrong with the dicom files)

I used the code generated from Dimon. I can upload the picture if you have time to take a look.

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated,
Best,

Juen

#!/bin/tcsh

# This script was automatically generated by 'Dimon'.
#
# Please modify the following options for your own evil uses.

set OutlierCheck = '' # use '-skip_outliers' to skip
set OutPrefix = 'OutBrick' # prefix for datasets

to3d -prefix ${OutPrefix}_run_020 \
-time:zt 207 2 0.0sec alt+z \
-@ < dimon.files.run.020
Subject Author Posted

dark belt from to3d

Juen August 28, 2012 12:37PM

Re: dark belt from to3d

rick reynolds August 28, 2012 12:45PM

Re: dark belt from to3d

Juen August 28, 2012 01:43PM