AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 31, 2012 10:47AM
Hello,

I've just started using Dimon instead of to3d to convert dicom files to Briks (a new naming convention of the dicom files requires us to organize them with the -dicom_org flag), and I am currently using the following command for my functional runs:

Dimon -dicom_org -sp [slice pattern] -num_slices [Slices] -nt [volumes per run] -tr [TR] -no_wait -infile_prefix [Prefix] -gert_create_dataset -gert_outdir [Output dir] -gert_to3d_prefix [Prefix]

This seems to work well, but I am wondering if there is a way to automatically save outliers in a 1D file? With to3d, we would use the flag -save_outliers. I see I could manually add that flag to the to3d command within the GERT_Reco script that is generated for every run, but I'd rather be able to do it automatically within the Dimon command. I've also tried using 3dToutcount as an alternative, but that seemed to give me somewhat different results than the to3d -save_outliers flag on the same dataset.

Thanks for the help,
Miranda
Subject Author Posted

saving outliers with Dimon

Miranda August 31, 2012 10:47AM

Re: saving outliers with Dimon

rick reynolds August 31, 2012 12:32PM

Miranda August 31, 2012 02:20PM

rick reynolds August 31, 2012 02:27PM