AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 03, 2012 09:48AM
Hello All,

I am interested in using 1dSVAR to perform a network comparison between to groups. I already have ROIs defined, so I don't supposed I will begin with 1dGC and a single seed regions. Is this ok? Also, in reviewing the paper on 1dSVAR, there is no between group comparison between the depressed and control group and the path coeffecients. I just wanted to confirm that it is possible to perform a second-level group analysis (using 3dMEMA, for example), as is alluded to in the paper? I'm guessing that 3dMEMA wouldn't be an option because the output will not be in 3d format, is the right? Sorry for the bother, I just wanted to ask these questions before performing any analysis and to make sure that it is the best approach for testing my predictions.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Subject Author Posted

1dSVAR

greening October 03, 2012 09:48AM

Re: 1dSVAR

gang October 03, 2012 12:08PM

Re: 1dSVAR

greening October 03, 2012 12:09PM