AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 03, 2012 04:33PM
Hi gurus,

I just had Fun tracking down a bug in one of my scripts and I eventually figured out that the problem was that I was using
cat_matvec -ONELINE EPI_anat_orig.aff12.1D anat+tlrc::WARP_DATA
to create the matrix to warp my EPIs. A more careful examination of anat+tlrc.HEAD showed that the warp stored in WARP_DATA is actually the inverse of the warp stored in WARPDRIVE_MATVEC_FOR_000000, which is the actual forward warp; that is, where WARP_DATA is supposed to be mfor[0..8] minv[0..8] vfor[0..2] vinv[0..2] boxstuff[0..5], the forward and inverse transformations are switched. thd_read_vecmat.c still reads it as intended, though, storing the [0..8] in the forward matrix and [18..20] in the forward vector, so I suspect that 3dWarpDrive (or something else in @auto_tlrc?) is responsible.

Either that or I'm suffering from matrix dyslexia again.

Isaac
Subject Author Posted

WARP_DATA vs WARPDRIVE_MATVEC_FOR_000000

Isaac Schwabacher October 03, 2012 04:33PM

Re: WARP_DATA vs WARPDRIVE_MATVEC_FOR_000000

Daniel Glen October 04, 2012 12:46PM

Re: WARP_DATA vs WARPDRIVE_MATVEC_FOR_000000

Isaac Schwabacher October 04, 2012 03:17PM