AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
mb
January 03, 2013 01:59PM
I noticed on FIASCO's website (see below) that it says it distributes a Brodmann atlas in AFNI format (brodmann.tlrc). BUT - when I downloaded Fiasco, there was atlas subdirectory or file included. Does AFNI distirbute its own Brodmann atlas file? I don't think so (from reading the atlas's available in AFNI_atlas_spaces.niml), but I just wondered. Or - are the FIASCO brodmann.tlrc files available somewhere on the AFNI site? thanks, mb

From FIASCO site:

Several atlas datasets are provided with Fiasco, in the atlases subdirectory. Each comes in two versions. For the atlas called brodmann, Pgh MRI datasets named brodmann_icbm and brodmann_tlrc are given. The _icbm version is in MNI ICBM normalized coordinates; the _tlrc version is in AFNI-style Talairach coordinates. The provided atlases are:

aal_icbm: the Automatic Anatomical Labelling atlas, imported from MRIcro by Chris Rorden. This map is based on a segmentation of the ICBM 'iconic' single-subject anatomy by Tzuorio-Mazoyer and colleagues; see Tzourio-Mazoyer N et al. Automated anatomical labelling of activations in spm using a macroscopic anatomical parcellation of the MNI MRI single subject brain. Neuroimage 2002; 15: 273-289.
aal_tlrc: the aal_icbm atlas, warped to AFNI Talairach with icbm_to_tlrc.py.
brodmann_icbm: a Brodmann area atlas, imported from MRIcro by Chris Rorden. Drury and VanEssen have developed Brodmann maps for both humans and monkeys; Krish Singh plotted this map on the MNI/ICBM 'iconic' single-subject template to create this atlas.
brodmann_tlrc: the brodmann_icbm atlas, warped to AFNI Talairach with icbm_to_tlrc.py.
Subject Author Posted

Brodmann Atlas File?

mb January 03, 2013 01:59PM

Re: Brodmann Atlas File?

Daniel Glen January 03, 2013 02:29PM

mb January 03, 2013 02:41PM

Daniel Glen January 03, 2013 04:25PM

mb January 04, 2013 03:04PM