AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 01, 2013 08:22PM
Dear AFNI experts,

After converting a statistical output file from orig to tlrc with @auto_tlrc, when attempting to use 3drefit -atstring to link the results of 3dClustSim to the tlrc statistical file, I found the following error message:

Warp already there!Error: Failed to create WarpData!

The same error message does not appear when link the ClustSim tables to the orig statistical file. However, I've also found that if I apply 3drefit -addFDR to the tlrc statistical file before applying 3drefit -atrstring, such error message did not appear. So I wonder the following:

1) Is it right that @auto_tlrc carry the -addFDR and -atrstring information on the orig file to the tlrc file? This seems reasonable to be because after the transformation the shape, size, and spatial resolution change, and the original ClustSim tables associated with the orig file do not fit the tlrc file.

2) What is the meaning of the "Warp already there..." error message? Why does it appear, and why doesn't it appear if 3drefit -addFDR was applied first?

The script and the data file can be found at this link. The codes are in the refiterr script file.

Thanks,

Erik
Subject Author Posted

3drefit warp error message

Erik Chang January 01, 2013 08:22PM

Re: 3drefit warp error message

Daniel Glen January 04, 2013 12:05PM