AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Anonymous User
May 17, 2013 11:02AM
Hi AFNI experts:
I followed the example 10 from the afni_proc.py manual for preprocessing resting state data. Things went well without giving me any error message. However, when overlaying the 'errts' file, a warning message popped up: Forced switch from 'Original View' to 'Talairach View'. And the image window showed a mask went outside the underlay anatomical image.
I wonder if what it is supposed to be. Any clarifications will be much appreciated.

Best,
mw
Subject Author Posted

post-preprocesing resting state data

Anonymous User May 17, 2013 11:02AM

Re: post-preprocesing resting state data

rick reynolds May 17, 2013 11:55AM

Anonymous User May 20, 2013 02:49PM

rick reynolds May 21, 2013 12:28PM