AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Anonymous User
July 23, 2013 01:40PM
Dear AFNI gurus,

after I spent a few hours searching the message board without finding the answer I need, I hope that the following question isn't too trivial.

I've completed analyzing my data and now have a few significant surface clusters (using SurfClust, projected onto an average brain with standardized spherical mesh) for my contrasts of interest. In pre-processing and running single subject analysis in the volume I kept the data in its original space rather than converting it to Talairach or MNI space.
However, to prepare the data for publication I would like to identify xyz Talaraich coordinate for the center of mass corresponding to the center node of each cluster. Thus my question is how to map surface space to 3D Talairach coordinates?

Suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Sarah
Subject Author Posted

Talairach coordinates for surface clusters

Anonymous User July 23, 2013 01:40PM

Re: Talairach coordinates for surface clusters

nick July 24, 2013 07:07AM