AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 24, 2013 12:23PM
Hello,

I am using 3dTFitter to convolve a gamma function with a time series from an ROI. There is usually some crazy signal at the beginning of each scan run that we end up censoring out of the anlaysis using 3dDeconvolve. We usually censor out the first 5 data points.

After convolving my time series with the gamma function in 3dTFitter, the crazy signal at the beginning is being convolved and now affects my first 9-10 time points. Is there a way to get 3dTFitter to censor or ignore those timepoints?

Thanks,
Christine
Subject Author Posted

3dTfitter is convolving bad signal at the beginning of the scan

Christine Smith July 24, 2013 12:23PM

Re: 3dTfitter is convolving bad signal at the beginning of the scan

rick reynolds July 29, 2013 11:06AM

Re: 3dTfitter is convolving bad signal at the beginning of the scan

Christine Smith August 06, 2013 04:49PM