AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 09, 2014 03:39PM
Hello,

I was wondering might be the best way to go about creating a gray matter mask now. The topic was brought up a few years ago, but I wasn't sure what might be the most up to date way now whether its Draw ROI plugin or Gyrus Finder, or NIMH's ROI Builder tool. Another very simply question was drawing on a Mac OS. I recall I had to hold something or change something when using the 2 button mouse, I had thought it was either shift, option, or command but that none of those are working currently

Thanks,

John
Subject Author Posted

Gray Matter Mask

John January 09, 2014 03:39PM

Re: Gray Matter Mask

Daniel Glen January 09, 2014 04:05PM