AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 27, 2014 03:11PM
I run the following command to align my functional images to the anatomical images, I have 385 time points for the functional images.

align_epi_anat.py -anat T1+orig -epi ASL_Detrend+orig -epi_base 192 -epi_strip None

the script generates "T1_al+orig.HEAD" & "T1_al+orig.BRIK", but after I run 3dAFNItoANALYZE, it only gave me one pair of .hdr/.img, (I can get 385 pairs before I did the align script) it seems like the time series are included in this particular pair of files. However, I need them to be separated files which means I need 385 pairs of hdr/img files to do further processing in MatLab. Is there any options in the align_epi_anat.py script to get them separated or maybe another command to do that?

Thanks!!!!
Subject Author Posted

align_epi_anat.py question

astrotro January 27, 2014 03:11PM

Re: align_epi_anat.py question

Daniel Glen January 27, 2014 03:35PM

astrotro January 27, 2014 04:05PM

Daniel Glen January 27, 2014 04:23PM

astrotro January 29, 2014 12:15PM