AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 13, 2014 12:18PM
Hello, I have a few questions. I am interested in looking at the difference in connectivity between an ROI and the rest of the brain during correct vs error trials.

1) I understand that PPI is probably the best option for this but I wanted to know what is the difference between doing a PPI analysis and doing 2 separate simple correlation analysis (1 for correct and 1 for error) and comparing the results in a ttest.

2) If PPI is preferable, would it be wise to put correct and errors in the same model (in the same 3dDeconvolve) if so, should the correct and errors be in the same regressor or as separate regressors OR should I do PPI analysis for the correct and a separate PPI analysis for errors and compare the interaction terms from each using a ttest.

Just trying to get an idea of what is the most correct option for what I want to accomplish. Thanks!
Amanda
Subject Author Posted

PPI and simple correlation question

alr4655 March 13, 2014 12:18PM

Re: PPI and simple correlation question

gang March 13, 2014 05:41PM

Re: PPI and simple correlation question

alr4655 March 14, 2014 10:26AM