AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 19, 2014 04:41PM
The changes below are being compiled now and will be available very shortly (Thursday 19 Jun 2014).
  1. I have modified the AFNI GUI so that Clusterize is now outside of the dropdown menu that includes InstaCorr, etc. The result is that you can use Clusterize with InstaCorr and Group InstaCorr, which was not possible before. I've found this very useful in just the last 24 hours.
  2. I've created a new downloadable demonstration of how to use the Clusterize report table to make a scatter plot of cluster ROI averages of a multi-brick dataset vs. a 1D file. For example, if the multi-brick dataset contains the individual subject beta weights, then you could Clusterize based on a group statistics dataset (e.g., from 3dttest++ or 3dMVM), then plot the cluster ROI averages of the beta weights vs. a 1D file with subject-level covariates (e.g., verbal IQ or age). The demo package includes an example like this, plus an example of doing something similar with 3dGroupInCorr. The demo package is downloaded with the new script @Install_ClustScat_Demo
Subject Author Posted

Two more AFNI updates

Emperor Zhark June 19, 2014 04:41PM

Re: Two more AFNI updates

Emperor Zhark June 20, 2014 08:40AM

lzhyoung June 20, 2014 11:41PM

nick June 22, 2014 12:57PM

lzhyoung June 23, 2014 04:52AM