AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 16, 2014 01:27PM
Hey everyone!

So I am trying to analyze data from a task-based MRI study, and my mentor suggested using 3dBandpass. i have tried to run the command on the data before running afni and i have tried to run the command as a -regress_3dbandpass command but in both cases something funky happens to the analysis:

- There are large voxel areas with no data in them
- all the graph signals become something like a binary signal (either 0 or 1)

I'm not sure what i am doing wrong here! this is the command I used:

afni_proc.py
-subj_id ...
-dsets ...nii
-copy_anat ....nii
-regress_bandpass 0 99999
-do_block align tlrc
-volreg_align_e2a
-volreg_tlrc_warp
-regress_use_stim_files
-regress_stim_files ....txt
-regress_stim_labels ...
-mask_apply epi

Is this possibly because I'm trying to warp to Talarach space? Or possibly because I'm using the stim files (1's or 0's) versus using the standard block regression?

Any recomendations would be highly appreciated!

Aziz
Subject Author Posted

3dBandpass for fMRI data

azizkat July 16, 2014 01:27PM