AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 12, 2014 07:22AM
Hi AFNI experts,

I wonder if SUMA has surfaces in Talairach space. I found an old message from AFNI website:

"We have a new set of surfaces in Talairach space. These surfaces can be used to display Talairach volumetric data on surface models without having to create them. The previous version of the Talairach surfaces had the left/right sides incorrectly labeled. If you have used the mislabeled surfaces, that is not a matter of great concern since the data is in Talairach space. However, you should start using the corrected version." (Created by Alex Clark, last modified 2005-03-24 16:28)

Could you please tell me how to find these Talairach surfaces? Thank you very much!

Best,
Jie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2014 07:23AM by yangjiepsy.
Subject Author Posted

Talairach Surfaces in SUMA

yangjiepsy November 12, 2014 07:22AM

Re: Talairach Surfaces in SUMA

Daniel Glen November 12, 2014 12:18PM