AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 15, 2015 01:05PM
Hi, I am currently looking at neonate data and trying to align my epi images with my T2 anatomical. I am currently using align_epi_anat.py using crM as the cost function. This worked best compared to lpa, lpc and others. Upon visual inspection (i.e. looking at matching of borders, borders of ventricles), the alignment looks very good. I was wondering if the addedge option can be reliably used to assess alignment between a T2 anatomical image and epi or is it optimized for T1 images and epi.
Thank you.
Subject Author Posted

addedge option with T2 anatomical image

jdc2004 February 15, 2015 01:05PM

Re: addedge option with T2 anatomical image

Daniel Glen February 17, 2015 02:42PM

Re: addedge option with T2 anatomical image

jdc2004 February 19, 2015 11:53PM