AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 11, 2015 05:05PM
Hi All,

Anyone using SUMA on a linux machine? I suspect I may have some issues with my linux machine, since I can view the same files from a mac (where I had to create them).

If I give SUMA the spec and subject volume files, I get a black SUMA screen with 3D crosshairs, though I can see the surface in the AFNI window mapped onto the volume. It toggles through the surfaces with ".", but I can see none of them. It also scrolls upon the surface and registers with the volume corsshairs.

I just updated AFNI today. Is there a specific command to update SUMA or is it included?

PS As for making the spec file with @SUMA_Make_Spec_Caret on my linux machine, I get a program not in path error "caret_file_convert" - how can I fix this?

Thanks, Peter
Subject Author Posted

SUMA on linux (64-bit Ubuntu 12.04)

PeterK March 11, 2015 05:05PM