AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 09, 2015 04:17PM
Hello - I have a large design matrix because I have specified a CSPLIN(0,13,14) response model. Using ExamineXmat I like how I can look at subsets of the matrix, but I was wondering if it is possible to see the r values in these subsets instead of the heat map color? I searched for a way to subset the correlation matrix using 1d_tool and found nothing (perhaps I didn't look hard enough). Thanks for your help!
Subject Author Posted

ExamineXmat question

dmoracze June 09, 2015 04:17PM