AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 08, 2015 01:45PM
Hello AFNI gurus,

After running most of my pre-processing script, I get to the point where I want to compute de-meaned motion parameters for my regression by writing this line:

1d_tool.py -infile dfile.rall.1D -set_nruns 6 -demean -write motion_demean.1D

With this I get the following error in my terminal: ** nvalid nruns = 6 (does not divide nt = 1469)

This study has 6 functional runs. The TRs for each run are different ( 171 168 259 321 323 257 ) and I previously had the script written to remove the first 5 TRs across each run.

I made a single file of registration params in a previous step by executing this line:
cat dfile.r??.1D > dfile.rall.1D

This script has been run successfully on a few subjects, without this nvalid issue, although the timings do differ between subjects.

Any ideas how to solve this nvalid nruns problem?

Many thanks for your help,

AL
Subject Author Posted

1d_tool.py ** output error nvalid nruns

acquired.aphasia June 08, 2015 01:45PM

Re: 1d_tool.py ** output error nvalid nruns

rick reynolds June 08, 2015 08:45PM

acquired.aphasia June 16, 2015 02:59PM

Isaac Schwabacher June 16, 2015 03:09PM