AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 13, 2015 04:42PM
Hello!

I am trying to apply the deobliquing operation coming from a T1 to a PET-FDG glucose map (3d map with values from 0 to 50, in float) using 3dWarp:

3dWarp -card2oblique PET_FDG.nii.gz -NN -prefix PET_FDG_deob.nii.gz T1.nii.gz

Everything is fine, except that the outputted datatype is short (like the T1), and the range of the data is changed. I tried to change the T1 to float before warping, but then the outputted PET data is still in float, but the range is again messed up (from 0 to 4000 maybe).

Is there to deoblique my PET data while preserving the values using 3dWarp (or using another combination of programs)?

Thank you!

Michael
Subject Author Posted

3dWarp change the datatype and data range of the deobliqued image (no datum option)

berm2224 July 13, 2015 04:42PM

Re: 3dWarp change the datatype and data range of the deobliqued image (no datum option)

Daniel Glen July 13, 2015 11:18PM

Re: 3dWarp change the datatype and data range of the deobliqued image (no datum option)

berm2224 July 14, 2015 10:37AM