AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 09, 2015 09:55AM
Hello,

I acquired rs-fmri using an SMS factor of 2 and the data set consists of 20 (2x10) slices. I recorded the cardiac and the respiratory signal during the scan. I am unsure how I could regress out the physiological noise with 3dRetroicor as two slices are read out simultaneously (0&10,1&11,2&12 a.s.o.). Further my TR is much longer than the actual slice acquisition, i.e. the TR is mainly dead time. In the 3dRetroicor documentation it says:

"This program uses slice timing information embedded in the
dataset to estimate the proper cardiac/respiratory phase for
each slice."

How is this exactly implemented? Is there a more detailed documentation? Does it divide the TR by the number of slices and estimates at what time point the slice was acquired and match it to the corresponding cardiac/respiratory phase?

Many thanks,
Olivia
Subject Author Posted

3dRetroicor for multi-band

OliviaV July 09, 2015 09:55AM

Re: 3dRetroicor for multi-band

Isaac Schwabacher July 13, 2015 04:07PM