AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 16, 2015 04:45PM
Hello,

I am running 1dSEM analyses to determine path coefficients in a network of 15 ROIs. My goal is to determine the best model in two groups, and compare how the models are different. I have a few questions about this analysis.

1) Do I simply compare the path coefficients between groups? Is there a statistical way to compare coefficients between groups?
2) When computing models, the cost, chisq, AIC, and parsimonious fit index are outputted. Should I be interpretting these in some way?
3) What is the typical computation time for this analysis?

I have been using the AFNI website to learn to run this simulation (http://afni.nimh.nih.gov/sscc/gangc/PathAna.html), and am uncertain where to find the answers to these questions. Is this the best code to run to answer my questions? Or is there something else that may be useful?

Thanks!
Derek
Subject Author Posted

1dSEM Path Coefficients

archerdb September 16, 2015 04:45PM

Re: 1dSEM Path Coefficients

gang September 18, 2015 01:49PM

archerdb September 22, 2015 10:38AM

gang September 22, 2015 11:55AM