AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Leo
October 19, 2015 06:12PM
How would I go about warping ROIs from MNI coordinates back to...i guess you would call it image coordinates?

I have some ROIs that I want to draw around some MNI coordinates (because that is what is available to me), but I would like to bring them back into image space for the analysis that I need to do. However I'm not sure what is the best way to go about doing this.

If I remember correctly @auto_tlrc will output the transform matrix being used. Assuming I draw the ROI in MNI space, can I just use 3dwarp with the inverse matrix to reverse the effects?

Thanks.
Subject Author Posted

warping ROIs

Leo October 19, 2015 06:12PM

Re: warping ROIs

Daniel Glen October 19, 2015 07:18PM