AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 25, 2016 04:18PM
Basically, I'd like to run 3dclustim for a two-sample t-test

- I used 3dttest++ first with -resid q option in order to get the residuals
- Then i used 3dFWHMx on this residual as follow: set zork = ( `3dFWHMx -automask -acf -input q+tlrc` )
- I was planing to hen use 3dClustsim with -acf option by using zork output but this variable one numeric line of 8 values.

The help of 3dClustsim function specifies that output should contain 2 numeric lines of 4 values each ("The first numeric line contains the 'old style' FWHM estimates,FWHM_x FWHM_y FHWM_z FWHM_combined. The second numeric line contains the a,b,c parameters, plus the combined estimated FWHM from those parameters.")

Am i correct to assume that the values im looking for are the 5th, 6th and 7th? (namely zork[4] zork[5] and zork[6])

Thanks.
Subject Author Posted

3dFWHMx 3dClustsim noob question

orchid666 January 25, 2016 04:18PM