AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 01, 2016 11:38AM
Hello folks,
I have a problem with @auto_tlrc. I'm relatively new to AFNI, so I might just overlook something. When I'm trying to align the subject's anatomical to some template (no matter whether TT_N27+tlrc, TT_ICBM452+tlrc, etc.), I get very poor results, i.e., the transformed anatomical is too large and generally does not line up appropriately with the template.
I tried to follow the recommendations from @auto_tlrc -help but nothing really helped. This is one example of the many options I ran:

@Align_Centers -base TT_icbm452+tlrc -dset anat+orig
@auto_tlrc \
-base ${templDir}/TT_icbm452+tlrc \
-suffix _icbm452 \
-input anat_shft+orig \
-ok_notice \
-xform shift_rotate_scale

My best guess is that the skull stripping doesn't work very well - at least, I don't get satisfactory results when I try to do it separately (using 3dSkullStrip). Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Kerstin
Subject Author Posted

@auto_tlrc aligment anatomical to template fails

ungerker June 01, 2016 11:38AM

Re: @auto_tlrc aligment anatomical to template fails

Daniel Glen June 01, 2016 12:53PM

ungerker June 01, 2016 01:37PM

ungerker June 09, 2016 01:33PM